Pelvic floor treatments are designed to improve muscle strength. You can also have problems with your pelvic floor if they are working too hard, or overactive. Strong muscles are flexible muscles. This can also affect women who have not had children, women with painful periods or endometriosis. pelvic floor treatments strengthen vaginal muscles, which lets the vagina be more open. ...
* Improving blood circulation to the vagina and pelvic floor. ...
* Making it easier to reach orgasm.
* Increasing vaginal lubrication (wetness)
Symptoms of pelvic floor muscle dysfunction in women dysfunction include:
* leaking urine when coughing, sneezing, laughing or running
* failing to reach the toilet in time
* passing wind from either the anus or vagina when bending over or lifting
* reduced sensation in the vagina
* tampons that dislodge or fall out
* a distinct bulge at the vaginal opening
* a sensation of heaviness in the vagina
* a heaviness or dragging in the pelvis or back
* recurrent urinary tract infections, or recurrent thrush
* vulval pain, pain with sex, inability to orgasm.
The treatment has been shown to strengthen muscles, increase blood flow, help restore neuromuscular control, and increase the production of collagen and elastin, in addition to strengthening the muscles